BSNL JTO Coaching
Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL) conducting dedicated national level exam for engineering graduate students for post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). The selection of candidate is now on the basis of GATE EXAM. It is an opportunity for bachelor degree holder students to get recruit as direct JTO to sharpen their career into telecom industry. In 2016 the exam is back with bumper vacancies of 2500+ after seven years.
We help students prepare for BSNL JTO Coaching in Chandigarh along with preparing for GATE & IES exams. We believe that if a student is able to handle GATE exam very efficiently then he can easily qualify for BSNL JTO Vacancy. We provide proper and in depth help for BSNL – JTO coaching in Chandīgarh. In Chandīgarh region we provide detailed studying methodology to students with continuous Teacher and GATE & IES Qualifier’s Support to perform better in BSNL JTO Exam.
BSNL JTO Eligibility Criteria
Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply for JTO exam.
The candidate who is applying for JTO exam should not be more than 30 years on the closing date of receipt.
General Category: Maximum age limit is 30 years
OBC Category: Maximum age limit is 33 years
SC/ST Category: Maximum age limit is 35 years
1. For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years; (for SC/ST 15 years and for OBC 13 years).
2. Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.; ii) BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the BSNL.
3. For certain other categories like ex-servicemen, displaced persons from East Pakistan [now Bangladesh], repatriates from Burma and Ceylon [now Srilanka], residents of Goa, Daman & Diu, persons migrated from Kenya, Uganda, Republic of Tanzania as per instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
4. Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.
1. Final year students of bachelor’s engineering are eligible to appear for JTO exam.
2. JTO Telecom must posses with either of the following bachelor’s degree from recognized engineering college or university.
f) Information Technology
3. JTO Civil must posses with either of the following bachelor’s degree from recognized engineering college or university.
a) Civil Engineering
4. JTO Electrical must posses with either of the following bachelor’s degree from recognized engineering college or university.
a) Electrical Engineering
The mode of selection of BSNL-JTO exam is through GATE examination.
STEP 1 - You have to apply for GATE exam before 4th October 2016 and then prepare for GATE.
STEP 2 - Then in December you have to apply in the BSNL portal of applying online exams.
STEP 3 - Score Good in GATE and get shortlisted for BSNL JTO.
NOTE : There is no Personal Interview.
The BSNL comprises a number of territorial Circles and functional Circles. The recruitment will be made centrally by BSNL and JTOs so recruited will be allotted territorial/functional Circles depending on vacancies, their choice and merit. A list of the existing territorial Circles, their respective headquarters etc., appears in the Notice.
The post of J.T.O. is in the IDA pay-scale of Rs.16000-40000.