Terms & Conditions
The following terms & conditions will be applicable to all the user(s)/student(s) of ENGINEERS CAREER GROUP (which is termed as ECG) at all the centers. The online users (of engineerscareergroup.in) will also bind to follow the terms & conditions of ECG. Modify/update/implement new terms will be solely discretion of ECG only.
A. FREE USER
1. ECG has full rights to block/terminate the account without any prior intimation to the user.
2. ECG has full rights to change the elements/options available in the form of notes/test/videos/ previous papers/content etc to the user without any prior intimation.
3. ECG has full rights to upgrade or to make it paid the download elements/files/videos/papers/tests etc. available for the user without any prior intimation.
4. ECG has full rights to modify/change the content or design of all the pages/elements/files/videos/ papers/tests etc. without any prior intimation to the user.
5. ECG is not responsible for any type of service liability, in any condition or case or circumstances, if there is any type of technical issues which may or may not caused due to slower speed of internet/server failure/uploading down time/server upgrading/server changing/code error/file error/downloading etc.
6. User cannot save the data into their local system to recreate or modify or copy in the form of html/code/videos/blog page/CD’s/photocopy/hard disk etc from ECG website for misuse/mislead the content of the website/Mobile App/Blog website. The whole content is solely discretion of ECG and user will be liable to pay compensation to the ECG as misuse of their brand if user will find to do so in situation or circumstances.
B. CLASSROOM COURSE/LIVE LECTURES COURSE
1. E-mail ID once registered will not be changed in any case or circumstances. If any case user/student wish to modify/change the E-mail ID for paid account then INR 5000/- will be charged as re-enrollment fee.
2. User/student will not allow changing or shifting the course/branch/stream after competition of online enrollment process. ECG staff will not entertain such kind of requests from the user/student.
3. ECG has full rights to terminate/replace/hold the classes/course/subject/batch without any prior intimation to the students.
4. ECG has full rights to hire/terminate/replace the teacher or faculty for any course/batch/subject for new/upcoming/on-going classes through their internal recruitment process without any prior intimation/announcement/concern of/to the students.
5. ECG has full rights to terminate from online/offline course/batch of any student without any prior intimation or notice.
6. ECG has full rights to design/change class schedule as per internal system and requirements to manage the classes or course without any prior permission/intimation from/to the students.
7. ECG has full rights to alter the class timings/classroom as per internal system and requirements to manage the classes or course without any prior permission/intimation from/to the students.
8. If in any case or circumstances the teacher/faculty will leave the classes or job in between without serving prior notice/intimation due to personal or professional reason then ECG has full rights to replace the teacher and it may take upto 7 to 15 working days or more to hire new teacher through their internal recruitment process to maintain the teaching quality standards. In such case, if student want to leave the coaching institute then ECG will not responsible in any way to refund the fee received from the student during admission.
9. In case of launch of new products in form of Books/study material/magazines/videos/content /lectures etc. ECG shall charge fee from the existing students (who has already paid fee for online or offline course) for newly launched products.
10. ECG has full rights to assign validity (of specific period in form of days/week/month/year) for offline or online courses. If student wish to increase in validity/or further continue in course then ECG has full right to charge extra fee from the student without giving any further explanations or prior notice.
11. It compulsory for all the students who enrolled for offline coaching to wear or carry the SID-Card. Those students will not carry the SID-Card will not be allowed at ECG centre.
12. ECG has full rights to check the SID-card during entry of student to attend the classes. If in case student has lost or forget to carry the SID-Card then ECG can hold/terminate the student from attending the class for particular day/week/month/year/whole course without giving any explanations or a temporary SID-card will be issued to the student with INR 100/- per day charge. To issue new SID-card INR 500/- will be charged from the student/user.
13. It is mandatory for all the users/students to update working contact number with student help desk for regular and updated communications. If user/student fail to do so, then ECG will not responsible for any case or circumstances.
14. ECG has full rights to terminate the student if he/she found to misbehave/misconduct with any of staff or teacher/faculty without giving any explanations.
15. Use of personal electronic gadgets like: cell phone/mobile/pen drive/memory card/digital pen or pencil/laptop/tablet etc is strictly prohibited in the premises of ECG centre. Also, ECG has full rights to deposit/cease any type of personal electronic gadgets using during the lecture in the classroom.
16. ECG has full rights to publish the result/selection of user/student for all type of marketing & publicity activities.
17. ECG is not liable or responsible to cover syllabus (in extra class), which will miss/overlook due to irregularity in classes by user/student.
18. All type of scholarships will be subject to eligibility of user/student. The discounts and offers on course fee may changes in minute/hour/day/week/month/year and subject to solely discretion of ECG only. Scholarship/Discount/Offers available on course fee only. The students with backlog(s) will not eligible for any type of scholarship scheme(s).
19. ECG has full rights to decide/float special discounts and offers for their website and Mobile app users.
20. ECG will not responsible in any case or circumstances to the user/students/parents or guardians for any type of mis leading/mis behaving/fighting/rule violation/road accident/any complaint/mis conduct etc. activities. In such case or activities, ECG has full rights to terminate the student/user without giving any prior notice and ECG will not liable to pay any type of fee refund as well.
C. ONLINE/ OFFLINE FEE PAYMENT
1. Fee once paid by online/offline for classroom or online coaching at ECG will not refundable in any case or circumstances.
2. ECG has full rights to collect the fee in any method like: one time/installments/EMI facility from associated bank as per scheme available at the centre and student cannot force ECG to do so.
3. ECG will not liable/force to pay any type of interest or processing fee towards the student fee which will be paid through EMI facility from any of the associated bank. All type of the charges will be bearded by the student or parents/guardian only.
4. Fee Payment received from cheque/Debit card/Credit card/net-banking/Wallet is subject to realization and it may takes upto 72 hours or more (it depends upon concerned bank processing time).
5. ECG has full rights to communicate/send due fee reminders to users/students through SMS/E-mail/Telephonic conversations. User/student are advised to pay due fee on time to stop/avoid such type of communications.
6. ECG has full rights to charge INR100/- fine per day in case of delay in due fee installment though Cash/Card/auto debit collections points. If student fails to do so then ECG can terminate their course/class/subject without giving any explanation or prior notice or intimation.
7. In case of cheque bounce, ECG will charge extra 500/- as bouncing charges to recover their bank charges.
8. In case of failure in online payment due to Internet speed/electricity failure/system downtime/server failure/gateway failure/ etc, ECG will not responsible for any type of payment refund if any case it will be debited from the user bank account/debit card/credit card/payment wallet etc. In such case user need to raise the query with ECG to check the status of the payment received.
9. User/student course or enrollment fee will not adjust with any friend/relative/known/siblings etc in any case or circumstances.
10. ECG will authorized to de-activate the online account if user/student will fail to make due payment within 15 days of due date. After due date Re-activation/Re-enrollment fee of INR 2000/- plus fine as INR 100/per day will charged.
11. All type of taxes will be charged extra on course fee/study material/test series/ as per slab prescribed by taxation department of Government of India is applicable (if any).
D. ONLINE TEST SERIES/REAL TIME EXAM
1. ECG has full right to create/generate/design the test schedule without considering the users request. ECG will not bind to make any changes in the schedule in way or circumstances.
2. ECG has full rights to modify/upgrade the software without any prior intimation to the user.
3. ECG has full rights to suspend/terminate the user account in case of misuse of the content available to the user.
4. ECG has full rights to convert free test into paid test without serving any type of prior notice/intimation to the user.
5. User don’t have any type of rights to store question bank in the form of html/code/videos/blog page/CD’s/photocopy/hard disk etc from ECG website/Mobile App/Blog website etc. The whole content is solely discretion of ECG and user will be liable to pay compensation to the ECG as misuse of their brand if user will find to do so in situation or circumstances.
6. ECG is not responsible for lower speed of internet at user end and other issues like internet/technical error/server failure/code error during loading/attempt/submitting of test etc.
7. For proper working of test user need to follow/complete the prescribed configuration of system/Browser resolution/Internet Speed etc as per mentioned by ECG website. ECG will not responsible in such case or circumstances.
8. ECG has full rights to terminate the user account if user failed to complete their online/telephonic/offline verification process without any explanations.
9. ECG has full rights to publish the result/selection of user/student that enrolled for any type of course which may be online/offline for all type of marketing & publicity activities without any prior written permission from the user/student.
E. STUDY MATERIAL/BOOKS
1. ECG is not responsible for any type of printing/technical error occurred in the books or study material.
2. In case of offline course, the user will have to pay the whole payment in advance for books or study material to get complete set of books or study material. If student will fail to do so, then ECG cannot handover complete study material or books to the student on his personal/professional request.
3. Books or study material will be deliver/ handover at ECG office or at user communication address or though reliable courier services within 10 to 15 working days after realization of payment.
4. ECG will not liable or responsible If Courier Company or person takes more than prescribed time limits due to weather conditions/Natural circumstances/courier services strike etc.
5. Courier charges will be bearded by student/user only. The courier charges may vary from location to location or PIN Code to PIN Code. ECG website may reflect the current/average/latest courier charges which may changes after placing the order. Actual courier charges will be decide/modify/change, subject to policy of courier company only.
6. ECG will not responsible in any case or circumstances if courier company mishandle the packets or misplace the packets.
7. ECG will not responsible in any case or circumstances due to shortage of inventory. The delivery/hand over of books subject to stock available only.