IES Crack Pack Course
Crack Pack Classroom course is especially designed with theme Quality is more important than quantity. Through this course students can get maximum benefits in exams like IES and GATE with minimum time input to enhance their technical /competence skills. In this course minimum four technical subjects with non technical subjects will be covered. This course is usually commenced in the month of June and December approximately for 50 days. Study material will be provided on regular basis in the form of Workbook and assignments.
What is a Workbook
Workbook will consist of same topic which was covered by the lecturer in the same or previous class and let to know the students the actual approach to pick the given concept involved in the each and every question and meanwhile detailed solution with competitive approach will be explained by the concerned faculty and these workbooks will be provide to the students along with their concerned subject study material. These workbooks will consist of detailed solution of each and every question which definitely helps students during revision phase.
What is Assignment
Assignment will consist of same topic which was covered by the faculty in the given workbook. The solution of particular assignment will be given to the students in their next class through which student maintain habit of daily studies and it will boost competence skills and student should able to learn technique to unfold the twisting concepts behind questions.
In addition, Separate theory booklet will be given to the student which contains following contents:
- 1. Detailed theory for each subject with key notes and subjective examples.
- 2. Highlights of theory, which may help the student to have quick review of whole subject.
- 3. Objective questions with detailed explanations.
- 4. Previous year solved paper for each subject with shortcuts.
- Regular Classes on Monday to Friday.
- Regular Assignment and workbook.
- Study material with detailed theory and subjective examples.
- Almost 7000+ questions will be delivered.
- Online Test Series.
- Monthly Revision Classes.
- Result/Concept Oriented Approach.
Regular Classes: 6 hour class in a day
The detailed fee structure for all type of exams provided in batch schedule section.
There will be no regular class on National holidays. Weekend Classes will be scheduled on National Holidays.
Disclaimer: Fee structure of the course may or (may not) vary without any prior notice. To know more about the commencement of course and their schedule visit our website or call us @ Toll Free: 1800 120 1272.